Wednesday 28 July 2010

Translations: C-ute 398th Blog Entry


℃-ute 公式ブログ/汗というのは…(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/汗というのは…(あいり) 画像2<3 Speaking of sweat... (Airi :3)

Good evening <3
It's Suzuki Airi :O

Today it's sticky and humid isn't it!!!! Σ(゜д゜;)

This is no good (-3-) <3
My hair's gone frizzy frizz <3 >w< *laughs*

I've gone through this day doing my best
This has been Suzuki Airi :O

Somehow I ...
The place that's been getting
the most wettest is~

Here!!!! Σ(゜д゜;)
-> Picture 1

Somehow, right and left
too above this temple?? ^ヮ^; from there
the sweat trickles down
and I'm covered in it (-3-)

Just there I'm flooded in it! (-3-) <3 *laughs*

There it sticks to my face so
to my ear
I'll say goodbye :O *laughs*

I-mean today
In the evening it was raining but
When I got outside
It stopped, it's a miracle! <3 >w<

I was happy right? :O

Right! >w<
From tommorow it's the End of Term tests (-_-'') <3

From now I'm frantically cramming it all in!

Picture 2 is of me and my friend in the middle of studying after school... :O <3

See yaa <3

------------------------------


Sweaty Airi ...ew(?) haha but that's ok, it means she's working very very hard!!! I don't believe I'm sooo behind though. Gotta catch up!!! -RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment