Friday 2 July 2010

PV Preview OO Ganbarenakutemo Eenende S/mileage



It pains me to say that I'm absolutely in love with this song...
and I find myself searching it up on youtube regularly...
Here's the preview of the PV even though it's been out for a bit now!
I looove the moustaches, the canes and the dance~
And them singing to the microphones make them look very cute too.
I do love their outfits but then I wish S/mileage wasn't so black and white all the time right?

Now I really can't wait for this song to come out.... I'm starting to open up to S/mileage... ayah.
9.5/TEN -Risu

Usaa
wow risu honto ni?
I do think this song is very interesting and quite different xD
though yeah teh moustache is meant to me chaplin?
Kanon looks tired to me
and Ayaka and Yuuka look almost identical here xD
I wonder what the full pv's like
8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment