Friday 30 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 412th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/願い事 画像1The thing I wish for ☻

Good morning :)
It's Maimi


Today is really good weather isn't it ;) ***


The plants are full of life!~


Yesterday was Tanabata

What did you wish for everyone!? ***

From the time I was small, on the tanzaku I wrote: "I wanna be a NU.R.SE" ^ヮ^;

A NU.R.SE is a nurse by the way... ^ヮ^;

(Basically Maimi wrote "nurse" really simplified, well in hiragana and it seems funny so she's just explaining that she meant she wanted to be a "nurse" and wrote it in kanji where it looks more sophisticated and less childish that she didn't know how to write "nurse" ....if you follow...xD;)


When I was small I set my heart on being a nurse... ^ヮ^;

I had the same feeling from when I was in gradeschool, in drawing time I'd draw a hot spring and write: "Dotenburo" I wrote and did a presentation on it *sweatdrops*


By the way it was actually a Rotenburo ^ヮ^;


When I was young, I had my heart set on a Dotenburo >w<;

Even until now that's an important drawing of mine ;)

...I've strayed from the subject but yesterday was the first day of the play so I wished for the play "Ran" to be a success

Today's the second day but I want to tanobaru and put in a yell as I go


Everyone, you should make wishes too :O


--------------------------------


If we had tanobata here..and if it wasn't many weeks later, then I'd definitely make a wish Maimi!...Though the thing I wish for is a bit impossible -Risu








 

5 comments:

  1. Ganbare for your translation ! :3
    Thank you so much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same as above person xD ^^
    Buuut, don't give up on your dreams and wishes Risu! Nothing's impossible, specially not if you put 'a bit' in front of it! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much xD That's really made me smile thaaanks both of you ♥ I'll continue working hard! -Risu

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are loyal fans and communities for? xD Talk to mee (and I mean us followers xD) if anythings up! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sniffs* ;w; I'm so lucky to have you guys~ I will then thanks!! >w< -Risu

    ReplyDelete