Thursday 8 July 2010

Translations; Junjun 2010.7.05 7.4

[2010.7.5]7.4 The last diary entry in France

It’s the last day in France..

I’m really thankful to everyone who has come from all over the world and in such hot weather to see us..
Thank you so so much!

The country I want to visit the most – France..

It has been Junjun’s princess dream from when she was little。..

Today Junjun’s dream has been fulfilled. This is due to your support


These short 5 days
With everyone to accompany us it’s been 5 beautiful days..


I hope in the future there’ll be another chance to go to France to see everyone


On vous aime

Two shot with Kame


Little Ai and I bought the same glasses


PS; Pre Plane Care >< Junjun’s a girl afterall

The Year「laughs」

-----------------------------------------------
oo I learnt about the mask, before I go on a plane now I shall also do a mask^^
btw she actually wrote 'on vous aime' in french, I'm guessing she's trying to say I love you? xD;
10/10
UsaTEN






No comments:

Post a Comment