Saturday 31 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 422nd Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/大好物さくらんぼ 画像1Favourite thing- Cherries ♥ヮ♥

Good morning :)
It's Maimi 

It's hottt outside isn't it~ (>wo;)

This was the first thing I thought today as I woke up.

"Alright!! I'll do my best today again!!"

It's a really good way to start the day :)


Speaking of which, the day before yesterday the staff let us have cherries as refreshments for the play  ♥ヮ♥


On top of that, they were mountain-sized cherries (-_-'')♥


They were too delicious and I couldn't stop myself ^ヮ^;


I couldn't separate myself from the cherries ........well rather, I didn't want to separate...:3 ♥ *laughs*


It was only a mere 10 minutes but the box became empty :3


On top of that, the co-actors, they know that I love cherries,


"Your throat will get tired wouldn't it so" with that, they rained cherries for me

I was happy you know~♪

Today's the second performance
Each performance is important, I want to send everyone all my heart!!


------------------


So many cherries wao! Maimi really loves them I guess haha ♥ -Risu



No comments:

Post a Comment