Thursday 29 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 404th Blog Entry

It's THE Hagi-chan

Otsu--------♥
Otsukareeraisu

Today right at school,
we practiced on the mat right >w<
Somehow, I was able to do a run on the springboard~ (^o^)/

When I did the run, I didn't use my arms
While I jumped I could do a flip and all but...


Hagiwara, put in a yell
and then I could do it (♥ヮ♥) ♥


When I told Chisato
she told me: "Anyone can do that!"
I got sad about that... (´^`) *laughs*


That's frustrating so I'll do my best
to try and do a bakuten! I tried to say and such *laughs*


Also right, today with C-ute
we had a rehearsal >w< ♥
Although well, Yajima-san had other work to do...(´^`)


Maimi-san fight-o ♥
And right, the four of us took a picture =☻
There's not really a meaning to 
the pose but.. *laughs*
We had fun doing it (>w<)/ *laughs*


Nn well then well then
I'll do our best tommorow too ok ♥
Fight-o ★★★

Nn well Hagi-chan will go to sleep
Bai Bai-saa~ >w< ^

---------------------------

Poor Mai! I think that's pretty amazing! (I left a link on "springboard" so you can see what she's talking about!) I don't think we do stuff like that in my school. Oh and that pose is funny haha -Risu



No comments:

Post a Comment