Friday 9 July 2010

Translations; Linlin 2010.07.06

Rehearsal DAY



Today is rehearsal day~
Firstly it was a rehearsal for the Summer Concert~~
Followed by a rehearsal for the sale of new commemorative song, HUHU~~


Found a cat taking a picture by herself,
HAHA~

A picture with flexible legs!!
I have really flexible legs……HAHA


Linlin’s new set of clothes arrived~


It’s a strawberry and flower pattern。




It’s really cute~~


A picture from the France LIVE~~
During the press conference~~
Seeing this photograph, it’s like a very busy scene!!
So cheerful so happy~
Also every day I read everyone’s messages on the blog, so very fortunate~
Tomorrow I need to give it my all in the concert rehearsal!!YEAH~
So then, Goodnight everyone


Energetic, fun. HAPPY everyday。

-------------------------------------
Wow I think they to blog from their phones, japanese phones are mostly flip phones have you noticed? and they have really cute emoticons! I'd like a Japanese phone..xD
btw the words in italic meant they were in Japanese, 'Energetic, fun. HAPPY everyday。'  I think is her catchphrase.. xD 9/10
UsaTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment