Saturday 31 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 424th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/舞、特集ぅーーー 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/舞、特集ぅーーー 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/舞、特集ぅーーー 画像3Mai Speciaaal---♥
It's Nakajima Saki.

Today is completely
sunny isn't it!!

From the morning
The washing machine has been spinning bang bang around.

It's a good work isn't ti

Picture 1
Today I was together with Mai throughouttt =

Ah, to Mai I said to her (-3-)

Stop thattt *laughs*

But,
It's a Mai Speciaall---♥

Picture 2
Oh!!!
All of a sudden she's gotten into my camera

Picture 3
Hagi-chan

She was hyper

She did a bridge for meee

Yeah.
That's a good curve isn't it

-Nakajima Saki-

----------------------------

Errrr I don't understand the "stop that" part. I don't know if she was making a pun out of Mai's name or not xD; Otherwise it'd be Stop that dance or something like that?... Ahh that must be wrong too... But erm yes. Nice curve Mai. Haha-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment