Saturday 31 July 2010

Translations: C-ute's 427th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/千秋楽 画像1Concluding day

Good Morning :)
It's Maimi

Ah- Σ(゚Д゚;)
At last, it's the concluding day of "Ran"!

It really went by in a blink of an eye


This is Yajima Maimi's last day of being "Ran" today :O


When I think about it ending today, I get pretty sad but

I'll try to have no regrets and burn out 

That's right right, there was a miracle that happened just now ***


Today my mum drove me to the place but

Mai-chan sent me a message saying: "Do your best on the last day!!" ! (♥ヮ♥) ♥


....and I thought immediately besides me was Mai-chan's car........!!!!!!!!!


Unexpectedly we ran into the same place at the same time and she sent me a message too...^ヮ^


It's this kind of lucky feeling I have ♥♥♥


Alright, I'm gonna really perform with all my might in "Ran" today!!!!!!


It'll be an amazing day ***


---------------------------


Aww Mai came afterall!! So sweet! What a nice little story hehe -Risu




 

No comments:

Post a Comment