Sunday 1 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 428th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/翼(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/翼(あいり) 画像2♥ Tsubasa (Airi :O)
Hello ^ヮ^
It's Suzuki Airi :O
We spent today doing rehear~ ♥ :3
Tsunku♂ -san came so
I was nervous but
I did my best ♥
Right, today's the introduction of
Tsunku♂-san's solo song
he made around 5 years ago ♥
It's called
"Tsubasa" :O

The members have already
written it in their blogs before me but...:O

It's a really heart-warming song :3 ♥

Everyone was feeling it too
and I too felt it...

I wonder if Tsunku♂-san 
wrote the lyrics 
whilst thinking about his daughter~ ♥ :O

If that was the case
His daughter must be happy...:3

He's always watching over you!

That kinda feeling
It really conveys through :O
I too
want to try singing a song
one day for someone else's sake
I feel ♥
"Tsubasa" is
being distributed by
Dwango and Rekochoku ♥♥
Please definitely check it out ok? ;)

Tsunku♂-san's solo song
that he re-made is at the moment
going to be shown on the 29th of July (Tsunku♂'s day) it seems ♥


Definitely check it out! ♥♥ ;)


Well then well then :O
With my heart warmed,
I'm off to the rehearsals ♥♥


Ah! ♥
Today is...
Maimi-chan's play she's starring in
"Ran"'s
last day! :O
It went by with a blink of an eye but
Until the end,
I want her to do her best without getting injured ♥

The picture is
a 2 short with Maimi :O


-----------------------------


Ahh I diid wonder if they all listened to it..Ah! Techinically this was shown only a few days ago... haha I'm really really behind... -_-'' -Risu




 


No comments:

Post a Comment