Friday 20 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 621st Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/今日は… 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/今日は… 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/今日は… 画像3
Today is....***

Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi

This update ended up being late sorry ;

Today
we recorded the programme "Uta no Gakuen" ***

We had fun being able to sing on it ♪

I heard many famous songs, I was excited ^ヮ^

After that I had the tour rehearsal
together with Chisato and Mai
and we signed the poster

...The day went by before we could say: Ah!! ***

After the rehearsals finished, with the dance instructors, we spoke about various things about dance...

This way we can gather our opinions in ...it's somewhat a good idea *laughs*
^ヮ^

"I want to be more skilfull!!"
And
"As a group, I want to go more in this way!!"
I considered these kinds of things when I heard them...

I was somewhat happy ♥♥♥

Tommorow 5 members are gathering so...

With the support of the three people who have been here, I want to tanobaru ^ヮ^ ***

Well thne well then...
Good night (zzz) ^ヮ^

--------------------------------------

Ahh I misunderstood before........make sure to teach Nakkii and Airi well you guys!! -
Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment