Monday 30 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 666th Blog Entry




℃-ute 公式ブログ/初日やんっ千聖 画像1The first day ♥ ChisatoHello everyone!
Yesterday I intended to send this
to the Manager but
it didn't get through to
the Manager! *sweatdrops*


Today the concert
was incredibly x2
fun!
It was the first day so
I was pretty nervous

and anxious but


℃-ute 公式ブログ/初日やんっ千聖 画像2It broke off with ♥
a safe and good start  \(^ー^)/ ♥
But...
Unfortunately Nakkii in the
second half of the second performance, because of
an injury she couldn't come out but...XoX
It felt like it was with 5 people ★!
On the stage
when we were standing! ( ̄∀ ̄) ♥
Nakkii is ok so
please don't worry!!


Also in the song today
℃-ute 公式ブログ/初日やんっ千聖 画像3I had to pretend to kiss
Airi ^ヮ^ *laughs*
It was undoubtedly re-a-llyyy!
Close so *laughs*
it probably looks like
we actually did it to some people >w<;
If I actually did kiss her
Mm well~ I'm glad I didn't or else Airi fans
would get mad *laughs*
It's time to stop (>w<)v
This kind of happening
happened today (-3-)♥


I'm looking forward to
tommorow too ♥
It's good that everyday
we have a live~ (-3-)
This was a dayyy
I thought of thiis ♥♥
Well then, see ya tommorow!!!!!


Well then baichaako (-3-) ♥


Picture 1.2.3
End of the concert >w<
My hair's like a bomber sorry ;


-----------------------------------


Oh dear...you definitely don't wanna upset Airi fans O_O Crazy people.. Oh hey I'm one of them ♥ 8/TEN -Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment