Saturday 21 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 629th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 重力 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 重力 画像2THE Gravity

Otsukareeraisu :3 ♥
Today right, first of all,
I did rehearsals with everyone
for the live and the I was able
to appear on the radio show of NACK5 (♥ヮ♥)♥♥

It was incredibly fun ^ヮ^ ^
Bakabon onizuka-san was incredibly funny
and I laughed throughout ^ヮ^ _<'' ☻
As I thought, gravity's important isn't it *laughs*
↑ Those who listened to
the radio show would understand *laughs*
Anyway it was fun!!!!!

On top of that, it's been a while
but I got to meet the fans
it made me happy~ ^ヮ^ ♥
As I thought, it's all
the fans right ~ (^o^ゞ *laughs*
Well the live's starting
so I'll see you guys on the weekend right? ♥

With that
Today I took a picture with
Maimi-chan and Chisato! ^ヮ^
Next is my clothes (^o^ゞ

Well then well then
I'll do my best tommorow riight ♥ヮ♥ ★
Bai bai saa~ ^ヮ^ ^

------------------------------------------

Huh..gravity.. oh I'm gonna start rating again..! -6/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment