Saturday 21 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 628th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/夕陽 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/夕陽 画像2Setting sun

Good evening~ ☆=
It's Maimi

Chisato, Mai and I have finished C-ute's tour rehearsals
and now

we're heading off to do a live broadcast of
NACK5's "HITS! THE TOWN"

It's a good sensation that we're right on time with the setting sun...>w< ♥

Inside me is a kind of uneasy feeling...^ヮ^;

I really really love this ray of sun ^ヮ^

Speaking of which, I kinda made a little discovery but

I saw a DOCOMO's basket goal's emoticon

when I was trying to find a sun setting from the sea

Those who use a DOCOMO phone
if you know how to us a DOCOMO phone, please try it out *laughs* ^ヮ^

Well then well then I'll do my best in the radio show too ♥♥♥

P.S
The picture is
of Nakkii and Mai-chan today (Picture 1)

I took before this
Mai and me ♥ (Picture 2)

------------------------------------------------

Ermmmmm...yes! -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment