Thursday 19 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 595th Blog Entry *

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ファン!?千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/ファン!?千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/ファン!?千聖 画像3
Fan!? ♥ヮ♥ Chisato
Ev-er-y-one ♥ヮ♥
Okai is increeeedibly!! ♥ヮ♥
hyped up
right now ☺!
Why you ask ^^^

First of all
Everyone did you watch it?
"Okai-chan Neru"
The last day temprorarily! >_<
It's sad but...!
Okai-chan will absolutely
return again ( ̄∀ ̄)v
Today was a really happy thing
the three people of Buono!
made an entry for me (♥ヮ♥)♥
The three of them were naturally
really funny ♥ヮ♥
I wanted to be part
of Buono! even more ♥ *laughs*

And Dolce's (♥ヮ♥)♥
Sugawara Junko-san's
Guitar
she taught me it (♥ヮ♥)♥ I heard it straight from Airi
that she was cool and kind ♥ヮ♥
She really is a good person
we got along a bit so ♥ヮ♥
I want to get a long
even more next time \(^▽^)/
Guitar
she promised to teach me
It'll certainly come true one day

Picture 1 (Jun-chan ♥ヮ♥)
I was told to
call her Jun-chan aha
at the time we took the picture there was
pretty much jealousy in Airi's eyes
it was cute (♥ヮ♥)♥ *laughs*

Really thank you very much ( ̄∀ ̄)
Again! if...
I can do
"Okai-chan Neru"
please treat
Okai-chan well ♥ヮ♥

And and \(^ω^*)/ Chisato's
Buono! she loves' Concert
I watched itttttttt
I was really impressed ♥
Berryz Koubou's
Shimizu Saki-chan and
Tokunaga Chinami
came to watch it too so ♥ヮ♥
Picture 2 (with ShimiSaki-chan
and Chinami-chan)
I had fun with the fans and I brought glowsticks (♥ヮ♥)♥
I borrowed Airi's towel
and wore a Buono! T-shirt
During it, I pretty much had the feeling of wanting to get off the first floor's seat, that's how much fun it was
Buono!'s the best (♥ヮ♥)♥

Picture 3 (Buono! + Chisato)
I really love these three people
I want to go see them again you know ♥

Baichaako

----------------------------

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Buono!! I haven't finished watching the Okai-Chan Neru but it made me love Chisato even more...when she was learning the guitar... her little innocent giggles were so cute!! But ahh this concert must have been so good! If everyone in C-ute and Captain and Chii went too~ 's about time! Everyone should go see Buono!!!!!! Wahhhhhh their concerts are the best♥♥♥ oh and Airi jealous of Chisa and Jun-chan...hehehe ♥ -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment