Thursday 19 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 596th Blog Entry *

℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono!ライブ(あいり 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono!ライブ(あいり 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono!ライブ(あいり 画像3
♥ Buono! Live (Airi ^ヮ^


Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today we the Buono! Live
at Yokohama BLITZ ♥ ^ヮ^

Today it was hotter
than usual too~ ♥♥♥ ^ヮ^

I had really
fun....^ヮ^ ♥

And today
Chisato-chan did her
USTREAM programme
"Okai-chan, Neru."
I made a little appearance in it ^ヮ^ ♥
Chisato is fun
afterall! ^ヮ^ *laughs*
After that, she went to watch the live for us too ^ヮ^
she waved her towel
and waved a green (<- My colour in Buono! ♥)
glowstick for me
I was happy~ ♥
Thanks ^ヮ^
(Picture 1)

Berryz Koubou's
Shimizu Saki-chan and
Tokunaga Chinami-chan too
came to watch for us ♥...
I took a commemorative photo ^ヮ^
(Picture 2)

Everyone,
thank you very much ♥ ^ヮ^

And and!! ♥ヮ♥
Today
it was the band Dolce's
Dr Mai-san's
birthday ♥♥

Happy birthday ^ヮ^

I gave her a present
it was a doggy tissue case...:>
In the live, her drum
by us is very valuable ^ヮ^
I'm happy! ^ヮ^

Until the last day
Please treat us well ♥

Tommorow is a live too! ♥ヮ♥
Let's do our best again everyone ^ヮ^

Good night ^ヮ^

-----------------------------------------

Dr Mai...that's such a cool name. Hahah. Yaay for people coming to see Buono!!! -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment