Friday 20 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 609th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ヘタレ。ぇ? 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/ヘタレ。ぇ? 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/ヘタレ。ぇ? 画像3
Coward.d?

It's Nakajima Saki.

Today

it was incredibly

hot am I right!? >w<

Geez-------!!!!!

Ah....

Iya

Thiis kind of weather

is important right!?

But................

I want to apologize afterall

this time today.

Picture 1

Hagi-san.

IN the frame at the last moment!!!!

Picture 2

Today,

Okai-san, Hagi-san and Nakajima

went to do some running >w<

The coward, Nakajima.

Did not walk!!

Picture 3

Okai-san

eyes are focused.

Hagi-san,

is looking down.

Nakajima,

took the picture.

Huh huh?

Who was it

that always called

Nakajima a coward? (-3-)

N--.

Who was it nooow-- (-3-)(-3-)(-3-)

-Nakajima Saki-

-------------------------------

Well I'm translating "hetare" as coward but erm.. I think it has a sort of different meaning to that I can't think of xD; Mai's hat is cute kyaa -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment