Friday 20 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 615th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/こりゃ~ねぇ千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/こりゃ~ねぇ千聖 画像2This iis ya know >w< Chisato

Ciao everyone ♥ヮ♥

Today right ♥
We had the rehearsal
for C-ute's concert
Iyaa~ XoX
On the fifth song I had thick sweat ^ヮ^;
If we went through all of it surely
I had to shower after that TヮT Maimi-chan probably kinda...
must feel like that~ Σ(゚Д゚;;)
I'm defeated in this
physical strength contest~ ^ヮ^;
When the concert finishes
I'll surely end up with no makeup
right~ (^_^;)
Iyaa~ not only this
my muscles ache bad TヮT
My arm hurts I think...
because in Buono!'s concert
I was waving the pen light too much right XoX
Ahyahyahyahya Σ(゚Д゚;;)

A-n-y-w-a-y!
The concert this time
everyone is expecting the concert
to be more amazing and intense
than usual I think XoX
As I thought, bring 3 T-shirts!
(Greeny blue) ← *laughs*
And prepare one litre of a PET bottle
I ask of you m(._.)m ♥
And!
A Greeny blue pen light ;D ♥
I tried saying something like that *laughs*

Hey hey hey~ \(>w<)/
Chisato kinda wants to
meet everyone quickly XoX
Uwa~i
Everyone come meet us okaay?
I'm really really hyped
up ♥ヮ♥

Okai is currently really fighting
at the dance -_-''
Why is that
That's because it's a
☺Dance Special☺ right? (^_^;)
Ah~ C-ute members
are too good at it T~T

But I'll do my best!

Well then baichaako

Picture 1 (Teacher)
They always teaches us
C-ute dances for us ♥ヮ♥
Yamashiro-sensei and Katakura-sensei
I love them ( ̄∀ ̄)

Picture 2 (Easily...;)
I can't soften
very easily T~T

-----------------------------

Woah at the second picture.....hahahahaa. Er I'll stop being immature. They're working so hard! Despite their er injuries from Buono's concert. Haha -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment