Sunday 22 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 632nd Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/おはよん(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/おはよん(あいり) 画像2♥ Morning! (Airi ^ヮ^)
Morning! ^ヮ^ ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

It's still rehearsals today but
before rehearsals
we wore our costumes ♥♥♥

It was enjoyaable ^ヮ^

I was shown them a little yesterday
they were cool
and cute~...(♥ヮ♥) ♥

I'm hyped up ♥♥♥ (♥ヮ♥)

I feel I want to
hurry up and wear them ^ヮ^...

Yesterday's muscle ache
was just my neck
I've still got some aching left but
after it seems like it might be ok ♥ (♥ヮ♥) *laughs*

Just that during the rehearsals
the skin on my ankle peeled off
just that
it was hurting a little you know ^ヮ^;; *laughs*

I stuck a band-aid on it
so it's completely ok ^ヮ^ ♥

Alright.
Shall I head off for today? ^ヮ^

Picture 1
This streamed in Buono!'s live
the shooting of the video
we went to the amusement park
and it was the time we did go karts ♥ (♥ヮ♥)
We stuck on
Buono!'s sticker ♥^ヮ^

Picture 2
For the sake of my health
a tomato ♥ヮ♥
in the old days I hated it but
now I like it ♥♥♥

--------------------------------------------

It's a good day~ Usagi comes back today!! TヮT I'm not lonely anymore.. *sniffs* but anyway ahhhhhh I can't wait to see Buono's little videos kyaa they're too fun to watch!! -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment