Saturday 21 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 631st Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/リハ~…(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/リハ~…(あいり) 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/リハ~…(あいり) 画像3
♥Rehearsals~ ♥ヮ♥...(Airi)
Good evening everyone ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today
I had C-ute live rehearsals ♥ ^ヮ^

Iyaa....
In the time me and Nakkii
went to do the campaign
the three people (Mai, Chisato and Maimi-chan)
lost weight!! ♥ヮ♥

Of course,
Nakkii is thin too...>_< ♥

So Suzuki Airi must work her body out too >w<
I thought once again ^ヮ^ *laughs*

Well as for me,
food is incredibly important so
I can't take a diet ♥ *laughs*

I'll just work out extra hard
in rehearsals ♥♥♥ *laughs*

Not only this but today
I'm having trouble with muscle ache...^ヮ^;
I'll properly take a bath and sleep ^ヮ^

Ah, that's right ^ヮ^
Yesterday, my 5th photobook
"Toukoubi"
was released ♥

The photobook this time
we finished it with a bit
of a storytelling feeling ^ヮ^ ♥

I was kinda explained that...

First of all, if you're looking at it
as a guy
it's like I'm commuting back and forth in the local school boy school as you
isn't it like I'm with A-san? ^ヮ^

If you're a girl, I'm A-san commuting
from a different school right ^ヮ^ ♥

And with that logic
I'd be a commuting girl
in that local girl school. >w< *laughs*

Once in a whiiile
You'll start seeing A-san who's Airi kinda like ^ヮ^

For that
that's why in the photobook
there's a festival, beach...
groceries
and train station  ^ヮ^ ♥

I wonder if I explained it right...*laughs*

Well until now it's a different feeling,
from a normal feeling photobook
so...♥ ^ヮ^

Please check it out ^ヮ^

Picture 1
My favourite tissue I use today >w<
for my dribbling nose ^ヮ^ *laughs*

Picture 2
The photoshoot for the photobook ^ヮ^
Clothes in the room ^ヮ^

Picture 3
The photoshoot for the photobook 2 ♥
Yukata~ ♥ヮ♥
Something or other this is the first time I wore a Yukata for a photobook ♥

--------------------------

Wahhh pretty pretty pictures!~ and err the little concept being different for boys and girls makes me think....well haha 8.5/TEN -Risu



No comments:

Post a Comment