Tuesday 24 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 643rd Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/あと4日 画像1Another 4 days
Otsukareeraisu :3 ♥♥
Today, Tsunku ♂-san came
for our run through
rehearsal with costumes~ ^ヮ^ ★
Iya~ this and that
had changed *laughs* but
I feel hyped up

But my muscle aches
are really bad ^ヮ^;
Help me-----XoX ☻ *laughs*

I also have messy hair fever XoX;
I spoke to Nakkii but
if I fix my kinky hair
it was pretty much keep my
hair straightened but Nakkii
fixed her hair too but the sweat
will end up coming back still
certainly I think
that's even worse but
Hagiwara is
still the boss ^ヮ^ ♥ *laughs*

the 10th 10th (^ヮ^)b
Only 4 more days
Until the first day of live
Yahooo-----------(^o^ゞ
I look forward to it

The picture we took before
It's C-ute chan nyoon ♥

Well then well thne tommorow too
I'll do my best ok (^o^)/
Bai bai saa~ ♥

--------------------------------------

My stuuupid internet making this so long to translate *annoyed* but erm anyway.......... To permanently fix your kinky hair... how does that work huhh? 7/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment