Friday 20 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 604th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/結果的には、、、 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/結果的には、、、 画像2In the Outcome-like...

It's Nakajima Saki.

Today,

It was incredibly hottt!!

I was wearing a hat so

My fringe is extremely messed up (-3-)

Ah-----------------

Ohh noo XoX!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture 1

Huh?

ChisaMai

don't they look lonely!!!!

Nakajima will

have to rescue them ***

Picture 2

Huh (-3-)

I was wronggggg

This was a weird expectation I madeeeee

Again,

I had to finish

the nosy Nakajima (-3-)

-Nakajima Saki-

-------------------------------

Ohh I translated "deshabari" as outgoing last time ^ but it doesn't make sense in this context...errrr I guess Curious would be another way to say it but someone who puts forward their curiousity ? Well Nakkii...you can't separate ChisaMai anyway haha ...unless you're ....Mitsui....-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment