Friday 20 August 2010

Translations: Cute's 623rd Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ちゃおちゃお千聖 画像1Ciao ♥ Ciao ♥ Chisato
Ciao everyone~ ♥ヮ♥

Yesterday I got
lots of comments thank you very much m(_ _)m♥
It really made me energetic
Okai will really
have to go in her pace right!

Today we had another
rehearsal for C-ute's
concert \(^ー^)/♥
Today we made sure to try to go through the whole concert! ♥
Next is just remembering it perfectly!
It's been a while but the five of us danced together ♥ヮ♥
As I thought, C-ute is with
5 people I guess right? (-3-)
We're the best~ ( ̄∀ ̄)v
Only 8 days until the real thing XoX
Okai must add in a yell!
As it is now I can't make a mistake (^_^;)
I have to practice at home! (-_-'')

The topic's changing but
Chisato loves putting all her nails together, nails
I love being able to do them makes me ♥ヮ♥ Today right!
Mama's acquaintance is a pro and she did it for me ☺ How did it turn out? look forward to it ♥ヮ♥

And and ♥ヮ♥
Tommorow, Chisato, Mai and Maimi's
radio broadcast is
airing \(^ー^)/♥
Ahhhhhhhhh~
I look forward to it ( ̄∀ ̄)♥

Well then baichaako ♥ヮ♥

------------------------------

Aww at the picture but er how comes only Airi's lit up haha...-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment