Saturday 28 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 661st Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ライブ初日!!(あいり 画像1♥The first day of the live!! (Airi ^ヮ^
Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today
It's what we've been waiting for
It's the first day of C-ute's live! ♥ ^ヮ^

We expect it'll go through being a hot and burning live...
Iya,
it'll be too hot and a too much burning live (♥ヮ♥) ♥

My fringe is
clinging
and stopping
and stuck to me ^ヮ^ *laughs*

Hahaha ^ヮ^

And today
unfortunately
Nakajima Saki-chan has injured herself
During last night's performance so
she couldn't come out but...

Today Nakkii
is incredibly energetic ♥

I took a picture with these 5 people ^ヮ^

Today
my muscle's are absolutely aching so ^ヮ^;

I'll get into a bath
and I think I'll want to make a wish tommorow ♥

Those who came to the live too
make sure you get into the bath
and sleep ok? ♥♥♥

This is a bit short but
that's it for today ♥

See you again tommorow~ ^ヮ^

------------------------------

Ahhh poor Nakkii! Too much crazy dancing~ Hope they don't overwork themselves too much!! 9/TEN-Risu

P.S S-s-support Risu? -> Risu-chu

No comments:

Post a Comment