Friday 20 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 619th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/歌の楽園 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/歌の楽園 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/歌の楽園 画像3
Uta no Rakuen ♪


Otsukareeraisu ^ヮ^ ★
Today we were able to appear on
"Uta no Rakuen" after that
we had the C-ute rehearsals ^ヮ^ ♥
It was fun ♥ It's been a while but
we met Reina-chan too ^ヮ^ ♥
The rehearsals right~ Yeah
we went through it! >w<; with three people *laughs*
After that we signed
a poster ^ヮ^ ♥♥

Everyone tommorow
can do the rehearsals right so ♥♥♥
The two of them will do our beest ^ヮ^;;

Though right ♥
Today for breakfast right
Mama said I should be
tired so she made
Miso soup for me ^ヮ^
Thanks to that probably
my muscle ache and such however
has gradually gotten better!!!!

Thanks Mama >w< ♥♥

Iya~ Even with this though
Hagiwara is sleepy >w<;;
Before I close my eyes for 3 seconds *laughs*

Nn alright bai bai saa~

-----------------------------------

Miso soup!.... it's ..ok for me...but it's very good for you! -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment