Friday 20 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 608th Blog Entry *

℃-ute 公式ブログ/うりぁー千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/うりぁー千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/うりぁー千聖 画像3
Uriaa -Chisato

Ciao everyone (♥ヮ♥)♥
Today Okai-chan is biting her teeth
as I wanted to go to see
Buono!'s concert in Nagoya XoX

Today it was a day
we really did Juujitsu\(^▽^)/
with Nakkii and Chisato and Mai
in all honesty for the
sake of shaping ourselves physically (>_<)v
I ran about 2 kilometres ^
It was hot Σ(゜д゜;;)
I sweated too much, my hair
is really tearing up XoX
♪ My pride, my long hair~
Is full of sweat~ TヮT
It feels like ^ヮ^ *laughs*
The thing I noticed today
Nakkii has some physical strength! She's outgrown being a coward~ Σ(゜д゜;;) we ran two laps around the park but the ranking order

First lap ⇒
Chisato, Nakkii, Mai

Second lap ⇒
Chisato, Mai, Nakkii

was that ( ̄∀ ̄)
Yeah, Okai-chan's strong ♥ヮ♥!
But you know, just talking about this
I'm not Okai-chan
I've become...Σ(゜д゜;;)
the boy Okai-chan...>w<
hahahaha (^ヮ^)v

But you know!
Nakkii's back?
she was kinda hanging
a bag on her shoulder so
she was at a little disadvantage right ^ヮ^;
Next time, Chisato
will hold the lugagge!!!!

The thing I noticed today was
whilst I was listening to music
I was running and I was kinda able
to maintain my pace ☺
During the second lap we ran,
I was combating against Mai it seemed
so I ran faster so
it surely must be the effect of it ^ヮ^

Definitely attempt to try it out (♥ヮ♥)♥

☺Extra☺
I went to the train station
with Nakkii!
when we were going down the stairs
the train Chisato rides came
so I said bai bai to Nakkii and....
Nakkii went:

N: "Ehhh Σ(゜д゜;;)
Get the next train!
Let's talk!~>w<"

C: "Why! XoX
The train's come so
Chisato will get that train!"

N: "Please!~ (-3-)"

C: "...Alright then! ^ヮ^;"

Nakkii's so cute~
This Chisato kinda ended up
thinking~...
This is strange
do I have a fever?

Well then baichaako

Picture 1 (Rehearsal)
Unknown meaning to the pose Σ(゜д゜;)

Picture 2 (First lap)
When we were running the first lap XoX
Okai seems like a guy TヮT

Picture (Secnod lap)
When we were running the second lap XoX
Okai couldn't think up a pose, it's how tired I was ^ヮ^

---------------------------------------

Awww Chisato!!.. blushing at the idea of Nakkii ♥ing Chisa~ hahaha yeah it's sadd leaving your friends when you want to talk more!! -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment