Friday 20 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 624th Blog Entry *

℃-ute 公式ブログ/お知らせだす! 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/お知らせだす! 画像2Announcement

It's Nakajima Saki.

Today's rehearsal for the tour!!

Ya, O, Hagi has
continued on ahead so

I'm ultra!!!!!!!!!

anxious but XoX

Hagi-sensei

really taught me

a lot ***

Seriously thanks >w<

Picture 1

When I looked at my phone

an O, Hagi 2 shot.

Furthermore, they took it themselves!!

When did that happen >w<

Picture 2

Nakajima,

This time

I appear in a movie ***

"Hontou ni Atta Kowai Hanashi"

it seems but

Already!!

As Nakajima

I've already started various things of this work.

The Staff-san too

everyone is kind

and funny...

we do

a lot of talking with each other *laughs*

Definitely

Please see it.

"In theatres: Hontou ni Atta Kowai Hanashi 3D"

Release of it in theatres: 10/16 (Saturday) At the latest show 3D

Cinem@rt Shinjuku/ Warnermycal cinema Itabashi, Warnermycal Kohoku New Town

-Nakajima Saki-

-------------------------------

E-e-ee-h!?!? Nakkii's in it too!? Huh! Goes to show... I saw Hello-online saying Niigaki was appearing in a 3D horror movie but it turns out Nakkii's in it too!! not just her but a H!P egg tooo!!! H!P loves doing horror movies for some reason err yeah. It's great Nakkii gets another acting job! Do your best Nakkii!!! -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment