Friday 27 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 657th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/いよいよ明日 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/いよいよ明日 画像2At long last tommorow =3


Otsukareeraisu ♥♥
Today we went through rehearsals ♥
It was fun~ :3 ★
On top of that somehow,
the feelings of nervousness came to me >w<....
But it was fun- ♥♥


On top of that my mood
is weird afterall you know ^ヮ^!
Nakki told me
But that I love that kind of Mai
she told me ♥
Kyaa Mai's popular (♥ヮ♥) ♥
Both Airi and Nakkii
ended up saying it to me! *laughs*
Which one should I
choose? ♥ (♥ヮ♥)
Well they both
want me~ >w< ♥ *laughs*
(Or er lusting haha -I just didn't think Mai actually meant lusting...)


All of Airi fans
and all of Nakkii fans
I'm sorry *laughs*

Right, as I was writing
this sentence, Chisato
said to me:
"Don't you plan to write about me?"
so I'll write it

I love Okai-chan ♥♥♥

Well then well then
I'm looking forward to tommorow
too much and I'm sleepy ♥ *laughs*

But I must sleep so
I'll sleep ^ヮ^ ★


Bai bai saa~


----------------------------------------


Soap opera affair in C-ute~ haha maybe Mai's changing now because she's growing up and maturing more! 15 next year afterall~ I think you shouldn't neglect Chisato, Mai haha 9.5/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment