Friday 27 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 660th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/最終リハ(あいり) 画像1♥ Last day of rehearsals ^ヮ^ (Airi)Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^


Today was the end of rehearsals ♥


It doesn't feel like it's the real thing tommorow T~T ♥ *laughs*


I don't know what it feels like!~ >w<;


But,
anyway today too
I sweated a great amount so
tommorow should be a big success if I'm not mistaken (♥ヮ♥)♥


We say it all the time but
Don't forget to bring
drinks if you're coming to hang out with us (♥ヮ♥) ♥


The towel is for
waving it around and your sweat ♥ *laughs*


Everyone
will have a wave of sweat like Maimi-chan ♥ *laughs*


Today I ate a lot of dinner too ^ヮ^
We'll do our best tommorow ^ヮ^ ♥


As for the picture
it's with Nakkii ♥
It's Nakkii dohhhup *laughs*

(Erm I dunno if she's making a pun with "I uploaded with Nakkii" and "Nakkii dohhhup" or something...? Or I'm just misunderstanding... well the phrase anyway was: Nakkii do appu desu.)



-----------------------------------

Yess.... everyone will be sweating as much as Maimi..oh dear 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment