Thursday 26 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 654th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/vs蚊!! 笑(あいり) 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/vs蚊!! 笑(あいり) 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/vs蚊!! 笑(あいり) 画像3
♥ vs Mosquitoes!! *laughs* (Airi ^ヮ^)
Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today from the morning
C-ute had a
photoshoot ^ヮ^

Afterwards I had a massage >w< ♥

It's because of rehearsals everyday
that my shoulder, back, neck,
and waist told me that
I don't have a teenager's body~...>_< ♥ *laughs*

But as I got a massage
I became quite relaxed so
I'm glad I went ♥

But! >_<
Listen~...^ヮ^
The studio today
had lots of mosquitoes
I got bitten in various places but ^ヮ^;;

Unbelievably!

I was bitten on my left eyelid T~T
This can't be...*laughs*

I'll do my best composing myself T~T...*laughs*

Hahaha ♥ ^ヮ^

Ok, today the pictures
are the off shot from my solo DVD "Natsuyasumi" ♥

Picture 1
Uniform ^ヮ^ In the Gymnasium ♥

Picture 2
Everyday clothes ^ヮ^♥
playing with shadows...^ヮ^

Picture 3
There's backlighting but I'm with the setting sun ♥

-----------------------------

As expected of Airi to just laugh away the fact she got bitten on her left eye x_o; hahaha 8/TEN-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment