Monday 30 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 665th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/あと3日か~ 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/あと3日か~ 画像2Three more days eh~ >w< ***
Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

It's really good weather today in Zama! ☺ ^ヮ^


I was wearing black clothes so on the train ride there


Burning-Burning-Burning-Burning...


It was incredibly incredibly hot (XoX)(XoX)(XoX)


Today's the second day of the tour...^ヮ^


I don't want to lose to the heat so much that this'll be a hot live!! ^ヮ^


If I think about it, there's only three more days of August right? ^ヮ^


All of you students!!
Have you already finished your summer homework!?!?


I'm always the type to end up leaving their homework until last minute but


This year, thank god I don't have to think about homework so


I'm at ease you know~ >w< ♥


"I still haven't finished it!~ T~T" the students who say this!!!!!!


Fight-o p(^^)q!!


Ah!! That's right, it seems that students in Hokkaido's summer holiday is short right?


I learnt that recently


Well today it's sunday right? ^ヮ^


Did everyone rest from school I wonder!?!?


Students and people who work too


Let's enjoy our holiday ok? (^ヮ^)b


P.S
Today's picture is what I took on the day of the live ♥♥♥


In my hand is a fruit (milk?) crepe


That day, Mai was eating Peach jelly cake but


The jelly part would be spill out I thought


and that ended up happening *laughs* ^ヮ^l


The second picture is with that Mai yesterday


It was after the live so the two of us were sweating XoX;


------------------------


Ah I really do wonder who goes to school in H!P..? I-mean... I think I'm going to assume now that Maimi's stop schooling? All I know is that Momo goes to university (she works very hard!!!!) I wonder what Captain's done too? Mystery mystery~ 8/TEN-Risu









No comments:

Post a Comment