Monday 23 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 639th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/通しリハ(あいり) 画像1♥ Run through rehearsal ^ヮ^ (Airi)
Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today
we did a run through rehearsal ♥!!

This was the second time so
I kinda felt like
the second day of the real thing
I think ^ヮ^ *laughs*

I had a considerable amount
of muscle ache it seems
I'm in less pain but
why does my neck and back
somewhat hurt still...>_< ♥ *laughs*

I have confidence in my physical strength!! ♥ヮ♥

and more ♥ *laughs*

When we went through the second time
we turned off the studio cooler
so it was like the same room temperature
as the real thing we did but....

when the third song finished
Everyone's fringes were like Maimi-chan's,
all covered in sweat ♥ヮ♥ *laughs*

This is
a good sign  ♥ヮ♥ *laughs*

Everyone who is coming to see us too
it's required for you to bring a towel and drinks ok? ♥

Tommorow we're going through a costume run ^ヮ^

I'll do my best ^ヮ^

The picture is of
the 5 of us yesterday ♥

-----------------------------------------

Hahaha she described everyone sweating as much as Maimi meaning they must have reaaally worked out ♥ It sounds like it's gonna be a really good live!! 8/TEN-Risu



    No comments:

    Post a Comment