Tuesday 24 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 644th Blog Entry


℃-ute 公式ブログ/里帰り 画像2Returning home
Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi
Sorry for the late update XoX;

Today Tsunku♂-san came for our
tour rehearsal *** ♪

We also wore costumes throughout the
rehearsal...\(^ヮ^)

The real thing is coming closer day by day!!
!! I felt once again ♪
℃-ute 公式ブログ/里帰り 画像3
I look forward to it~ ^^

the topic's changing but...
Presently at my house are four doggys! ♥♥♥

My pet dogs are
Ruukii
Koron
and Aroma

....and one more dog ***

℃-ute 公式ブログ/里帰り 画像1Kurumi-chan ^ヮ^
(Picture 1.2)

Kurumi-chan is
Berryz Koubou's Shimizu Saki-chan's
doggy but >w<


she's Koron's child
and also Aroma's sister! ^ヮ^ ♥

As Shimizu is at the Fan Club Tour in Hawaii so she's staying over at my house

In other words, she's returned home!? ^ヮ^

...just because they're sisters, Aroma and her face are perfectly the same afterall ^ヮ^


But she's quiet...a complete opposite to Aroma's personality ***

I wish she'd follow her example ^ヮ^;

Also I was surprised how much smaller Kurumi-chan was to Aroma XoX

Aroma's small too but...this much...Kurumi's probably just about around 2kg maybe I wonder!?!?

It seems the two of them slept together throughout the whole of yesterday night! (♥ヮ♥) ♥

How charming~ ♥

The third picture is
Kurumi-chan's favourite toy she uses (it's a plushie)...♪

....Kurumi-chan looks like a plushie too so...it's puzzling"*laughs* ^ヮ^;

...I'm surrounded by 4 cute dogs , the Yajima house is one step more bustling ♥♥♥

Alright ^^

With this healing power I'll do my best tommorow again d(^ヮ^)

Good night (zzz)

P.S
Tommorow is the long awaited release day
of our new song "Dance de Bakoon!" ***

Blow away the things you hate with a dance~ ^^
it's that kind of song so
I want everyone to definitely be able to listen to it ♥

-------------------------------------

Awwww Captain's dog is shooooo cuuuute hahahas. Her toy too...what's up with that.... they look the same. Hahaa! Kurumi definitely does look like Aroma too 9/TEN-Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment