Thursday 26 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 655th Blog Entry




Ran ***Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi
℃-ute 公式ブログ/らん 画像1
To be honest yesterday
I was sent the DVD of the play "Ran" ^ヮ^ ***

(Picture 1)

During the interval at work, I watched it

Iya...it's nostalgic isn't it...***

As I was watching it
I got excited how real it felt seeing me stand on the stage at the time...!!

Moreover, in the middle of doing the play I didn't notice but I could pay attention to everyone performing with their small facial expressions and movements...^ヮ^

℃-ute 公式ブログ/らん 画像2After that, the making went restlessly into the scenery of the training but,

that too was incredibly nostalgic...

there was the scene of me recieving advice for the sword battling

and after going through training there was a bit with them accepting a bad excuse but

in that way, a lot of the people around me helped me and I was able to grow...***

I thought once again

℃-ute 公式ブログ/らん 画像3I'm still not quite there yet but

From tommorow
There will be changed things in the play called "Ran" coming out.

When I'm able to give a talk about "Ran" I get happy and I have plenty of yell in me and on the other side

I get anxious and I get lots of worries gathering up inside me.

Everyone performing with me overwhelemed me with all their acting skills piling up...

I really didn't have any confidence.

However before I knew it...I myself, could get out the strength in me with all my might and if I could do my best then that'd be great!! I tried to think.

At that, if I used my strength with all my might and I was still unskillful too, even so, if I was wrong it'd be great if I could be impressive!! ....

Even from before now I was surely more impatient than others around me but there was a great amount to do I think....

At those times too
I have to be magnificent!! I said to myself to do my best in my chest I felt ^^

And some time ago I

was able to appear on the programme
FM-FUJI
"NEVER MIND" ^ヮ^

I did a USTREAM too and lots of people tried to watch it for me ...

Thank you very much really ♥ ^ヮ^

If I get another chance to do it then I want you to drop by ^ヮ^ ***

Well then everyone, excuse me for the late update XoX;

Good night (zzz)

---------------------------

Ran's out then! I'd be interesting to see it too 6/TEN -Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment