Thursday 19 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 599th Blog Entry *

℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono!最高ぢゃ~ 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono!最高ぢゃ~ 画像2Buono's the best~ ♥♥

Otsukareeraisu ♥
I went to
Buono!'s live ♥♥
It was seriously fun! (♥ヮ♥)♥
I love them way too much (^o^)/

As for the glowstick, I waved
my pal Suzkui-san's image colour,
a yellow-y green one! (^ヮ^)o
On top of that, I called out "Airi! Airi!" a lot of times too *laughs*

Of course I called out
the other two's names too!? (♥ヮ♥)♥

During the second part, I waved
a towel because! Miya
lent a towel to me so
I shook and waved it :3

When we were waiting for the encore
with Chisato, with incredibly
loud voices we called out
Encore!!!!!! *laughs*

Further more, Airi
pointed her finger at us
I was somewhat happy *laughs*

Iya~anyway
it was too fun (^o^ゞ

Seriously, Buono!'s the best ♥♥♥♥
I want to hurry
and do C-ute's live T~T ♥

I took a picture with Airi ^ヮ^
Thanks for the hard work Airi ^ヮ^
She was good at being cool! ♥
I wanted to take a picture
with Miya and Momo too but
I didn't have
good timing ^ヮ^;;

Everyone in Buono!
Please rest at ease ^ヮ^ ♥

Well then well then everyone
I'm going to go eat
dinner with my family ^ヮ^!!!
Bai bai saa~ ♥♥

-------------------------------------

Maimai~ yesh Buono!'s the beest~ and erm *laughs* Chisato loves that outfit doesn't she -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment