Friday 20 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 613th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/名古屋キャンペーン(あいり 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/名古屋キャンペーン(あいり 画像2♥ Nagoya Campaign (Airi
Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today
I went to a campaign
with Nakkii at  Nagoya ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

We were able to pick out
and it was our first time so
I was somewhat excited~ ♥♥♥

It's rare that it's just
me and Nakkii ^ヮ^

Today
we had an interview and a radio recording
we did but...

with some people

when the two of us talk
it seems like a comedian combination doesn't it ^ヮ^

we were told >w< *laughs*

Certainly
When we talk our tempo is like the racoon drumming on their belly
It feels like ♥ ^ヮ^
(Ponpoko anyone? aparently it's the sound of a racoon drumming no it's belly o_o; so err...)


It's fun >w< Wahah

I ate Nagoya's special make too...
Full throttle happiness!! ♥ヮ♥

Tommorow there's a Oosaka Campaign so
I'm heading to Oosaka now ^ヮ^

I'll do my best tommorow too ^ヮ^

Picture 1
For lunch when we ate hitsumabushi ^ヮ^

We were allowed a round fan
I took a commemoration *laughs*

Picture 2
When we ate tebasaki for dinner ^ヮ^ ♥
Tebasaki is of course
from adding ika geso to
things like asparagus butter too
various kinds are delicious ♥♥♥

---------------------------------

Yuummmmm I'm hungry again already ahh. I haven't really seen a Nakkii and Airi duet (well that's a lie, I saw a video of just them just yesterday) but I wonder if they really are like two comedians hahaha. -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment