Monday 30 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 670th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/お疲れさまっ!!(あいり 画像1♥ Thanks for the hard work!! (Airi Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^


C-ute concert tour
♥ Dance special!! "Choi Uranai Ito!!" ♥


The Zama performance ended ^ヮ^


We've only just done two days but
My body hurts
here and there (♥ヮ♥)♥ *laughs*


Everyone who came for us
Are you ok I wonder?? ^ヮ^;


Eveyone too was pretty much
sweating I could see so...
surely tommorow
our muscle ache will be bad! ^ヮ^ ♥ *laughs*


Really I want to say more various
thoughts in details about it but...
I can't leak out what happened so
I'll try not to say anything ^ヮ^ *laughs*


But anyway
That Airi could dance this much?? ♥ヮ♥


it felt like that so ^ヮ^ *laughs*


Those who haven't come yet
definitely come ok? ♥♥♥


The picture is of
after the end of the performance ^ヮ^
Since Chisato had a massage
I couldn't take a picture with her but >_< ♥...


Next time I'll make sure too ok? ^ヮ^ ♥ *laughs*
Let's take a picture together ^ヮ^


Ah! That's right ♥


This time the concert has a daily special
dance special picture
we're doing but ♥
(It's from today ^ヮ^)
I think I want to reveal the answer
in the blog ♥


Today was......
♪ JUMP
^ヮ^ ♥


Well then
Good night!! ♥ヮ♥


----------------------------------------


Ohh yeah I like the set list for this concert! I really want to watch this ^_^ though er not too much of a fan of Seishun song but it's completely filled with songs I love and like! Though er it ends with Tsuugaku Vector xD; I love that song to bits but like... why is it the end song...haha 7/TEN-Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment