Thursday 19 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 594th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/トークイベント 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/トークイベント 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/トークイベント 画像3
Talk event


Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi

At Hello! Project Official Shop today

I went to the event for a commemoration DVD release of the play "Ran" I got to do in July~ ♥ヮ♥

There were three performances but there were too many things I wanted to
talk about with everyone

The third time was different but I couldn't stop talking *laughs* ^ヮ^;

However, about the play "Ran", does everyone want to know more and more about it properly I wonder!?

I thought ^ヮ^ ***

I was speaking by myself but I was bringing back things from that time,

When there's another production of "Ran" on next time, it'd be good if I could be "Ran" again~...^ヮ^

...I kinda ended up thinking ♥

It was a play that let me learn a lot of things and grow ^ヮ^ ♥

It's a precious treasure this play is to me ^ヮ^ ♥

The event had a really fun atmosphere and it ended up finishing with a blink of an eye but

It seems everyone had fun too....

It's unfortunate that in the event, there were some who weren't selected and under some circumstances some people couldn't come I think but,

thank you very much for supporting us as always ♥

If there's another chance like this then definitely please come ^ヮ^ ***

Well then, see in tommorow's update~ (^ヮ^)/

Good night (zzz)

P.S
(Picture 1)
Picture of today (^ヮ^)v

(Picture 2)
I took this during the production of "Ran" ^ヮ^

Left is the person playing "Ran" from when she was a child

Yoneyama Honoka-chan... (???)

She loves dancing
, normally she's veery cute but

when in the dressing room when she flutters a dance to show us

she's too cool and I remember being surprised ^ヮ^!!

(Picture 3)
I took it in the dressing room

From the left

Me
Asai Miki-san
Kato Junna-san
Honoka-chan

Asai-san and Junna-san are really nice people

They spoke a lot to the shy me ^ヮ^

Thanks to them, I could speak to them a lot without my altruism in the way ^ヮ^ ***

I wonder if everyone's ok...!?

------------------------------------

Err the names might be a bit wrong....well ah if the DVD's out then... I wonder if I'll be able to watch Ran too? -Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment