Sunday 22 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 636th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/Tシャツは2枚用意しましょう 画像1Let's prepare two T-shirts
Otsukareeraisu ♥♥
Today we had rehearsals again! ^ヮ^ ★
It was funnn----♥
On top of that, we wore our costumes
It was a seriously good feeling! (♥ヮ♥)♥
It's too good (^o^ゞ
Look forward to it

Iya~ not only this
I'm sweating bad XoX!
I'm the first one
to be sweating.
I'm in the middle of thought
of what I should do about Hagiwara's messy hair *laughs*
Although during
the actual live
I'll end up leaving you know (>w<)/ *laughs*

! But I think I prefer
to bring 2 T-shirts.

Iya~ even so
I'm excited----:3 ♥

The C-ute members
are hyped up too :3
Tommorow will be our second time going through ♥♥
Hagiwara will bring two T-shirts tommorow ^ヮ^!!

Nn well then well then
It'll be another week tommorow
to do our best right? (^-^ゞ
Bai bai saa~ (♥ヮ♥)o

---------------------------------------

Do your best!! 6/TEN -Risu
 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment