Saturday 28 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 662nd Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/THE 座間初日 画像1THE first day in Zama!Otsukareeraisu ♥♥
Today we're IN Zama! First day of the tour!
you see! ♥♥
It was fun! (^-^)b

But unfortunately during
the second performance, Nacchan
ended up not being able to
appear but T~T;
I felt that Nacchan's feelings
of wanting to come out was MAXed up
I think she wanted to meet
all of the fans so
everyone please wait for her :3 ♥

Mai wants to dance
with Nacchan too you know (^o^)/

Because of that, with Maimi-chan right
in the middle of the song, Mai
kisses Maimi-chan's cheek
unbelievably and unexpectedly
Maimi-chan's sweat
ended up spouting onto my face ^ヮ^ *laughs*
It's not because she's dirty and such
it's just how her face became
I think so that's just what happened ^ヮ^;
But I luuv that kind of
Maimi-chan ya seee ^ヮ^
I took a picture of that
Maimi-chan-----(♥ヮ♥) ♥

We'll do our best tommorow too >w< ♥
Today was fun too ^ヮ^ ★ *laughs*
Those who know will know *laughs*

Bai bai saa~♥

----------------------------------------------

Ah Mai speaks so much slang that I find it hard to understand sorry! I don't really understand what happened with Maimi's cheek x( 8/TEN -Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment