Tuesday 31 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 678th Blog Entry



℃-ute 公式ブログ/やいやいやい-千聖 画像1Yai yai yai -Chisato
Good evening everyone ♥!



Today ( ̄∀ ̄)v
I made breakfast
for everyone at home ♥
It was Tsukemen!
By the way the thing in the picture
is a boiled egg that I made
If you have a good timing of taking it out of the water
when it's good then you can make
a pretty tasty boiled egg >w< ^
℃-ute 公式ブログ/やいやいやい-千聖 画像2
And right from the afternoon we did the lottery draw for where we decide where
to clean in the Okai house, this is our method for chores!
We did the ^ヮ^♥
☺Lottery draw for Chores ☺
Today, my lottery draw luck TヮT
was pretty good *laughs*
I was pretty saved that I got an
easy place to clean ;D
℃-ute 公式ブログ/やいやいやい-千聖 画像3I had the chance to show off
my cleaning pride \(^^)/
Is what I did (♥ヮ♥)v


And today
Throughout until today
I didn't have time before
and I couldn't go shopping (-_-'';)
I bought makeup products
Shopping gives me
an incredible feeling
of happiness you know >w< ♥
Wahaha


After that!
Tommorow
Okai Chisato *sweatdrops*
I'm going to do a mountain climbing challenge TヮT Even so I went to go buy
shoes and socks for moutain climbing!
Lately it seems there has been an increase
of the style for people to wear
skirts and leggings climbing up a mountain
If you're going to do mountain climbing
your safety's the most important but *sweatdrops*
As for girls, being style
is important too afterall!
I think ^ヮ^
Even so tommorow!!!
I'll go mountain climbing
with a skirt and leggings
I'll do my best (♥ヮ♥)♥


Today I ate Yakiniku and it pre-tt-y much gave me
stamina so ♥ヮ♥
I'll surely be ok ♥
I'll make sure to reach the top
I kinda want to show everyone
the beautiful scenery (-_-'')
Fighting >_<
Okai Chisato!


Well then baichaako ♥ヮ♥


P.S
I'll do the makeup products introduction
another time ;
sorry (-_-'')
And tommorow there's no signal
on the mountain so I can't
make an update there (>_<)
Even so don't worry about me ok? ♥


-----------------------------------


Ahh Chisato's up and running again! 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment