Tuesday 31 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 677th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/夏休みおわり!!(あいり 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/夏休みおわり!!(あいり 画像2♥ The end of summer holidays!! (Airi

Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today I had fun at Hakodate ^ヮ^

As I thought
the food was too delicious!! ♥ヮ♥
It was happiness~ ♥

Today
I went to go souvenir shopping
at the morning market and
the akarenga warehouse ♥

At the morning market I bought melon and corn ♥ヮ♥
Also
the shopkeeper gave me
and extra pumpkin as a freebie ♥

At the akarenga warehouse
I bought a sparkly and shining keyholder,
cheesecake...
and
a miniature ornament (Picture 1)
is what I bought ♥♥♥(♥ヮ♥)
As for the picture
is the showcase in the shop ^ヮ^
I love these kinds of things so
I ended up buying clay so I could make
it for myself ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

Those bending
little men I always draw
should I make them? ^ヮ^ *laughs*

Right, on the plane home
My excitement was!! ♥ヮ♥

I could listen to
C-ute and Buono! songs from my earphones~♥♥ (♥ヮ♥)

It was C-ute's
Ookina Ai de Motenashite
and Buono!'s was
Take it easy! ♥♥

Picture 2 with my little brother
at the Suzuki farm we went to yesterday ^ヮ^
There was a fluffy soft cream shop ♥
I was glad to see a cow~ ^ヮ^ ♥

It was a complete summer ♥
Today it finishes~ ^ヮ^;

From tommorow it's school!! (♥ヮ♥)
I'll do my best ^ヮ^

! Yesterday the talk about the nightview...
It wasn't
"Suki"
it was
Haato (Heart)
it seems...>w<
it was a Haato legend ♥
Suzuki Airi will do her
best to gaze at the pictures she took...^ヮ^; *laughs*


------------------------------------------


Ohh I would have thought Suki makes more sense than Haato I guess..well anyway...MOO COW!! ♥ 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment