Friday 20 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 611th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/ランニングマーン参上 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/ランニングマーン参上 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/ランニングマーン参上 画像3Calling on running man ^ヮ^

Otsukareeraisu ♥♥
Hagiwara today right
First of all I did a
secret recording *laughs*
I still can't tell anyone yet ^ヮ^; ♥
You'll know eventually *laughs*

After that
recording finished
I did some running
with Chisato and Nakkii :3
Iya~ it looked
easy but I'm seriously
tired (XoX)o
We concentrated on running at first
I couldn't do it at all and furthermore
it's been a while since I've ran
so it was bad but
on the second lap we ran
I heard from Chisato that
it's good to listen to a fast song so
she was running whilst listening to
BIG BANG-san's "Gara gara GO!"
and boring a necklace from Nakkii
she ran quite well so
next time we go running
I want to try that I thought (♥ヮ♥) ♥ *laughs*

Well my muscles
really hurt a lot ;
First of all, my neck was from yesterday
at rehearsals, my calves and thighs were
from running today and yesterday's rehearsals
and then my right arm was from waving
the glowstick too much at Buono's Concert *laughs*
With that, Hagiwara now
is in danger XoX
Hurry up and heal ^ヮ^ well
my muscle ache will heal immedaitely (´^`) !!!

The topic is changing but
Toady's picture is of the
seriously tired
NakiChisaMai
Next is the a little bit calm
NakiChisaMai *laughs*
Next is my clothes I'm wearing ^ヮ^!!

Well then well then tommorow
is a C-ute rehearsal so
we'll be doing dance practice (^o^ゞ
Bai bai saa ^ヮ^ ★

--------------------------------------------

Ouchhh that must hurt! I hope Maimai feels better -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment