Friday 27 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 659th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/いよいよ 画像1At long last ^ヮ^Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi


Sorry that it's yet another late update


From tommorow it's the at long last start of C-ute's Tour ^ヮ^ ***


Happy...
excited...
heart beating...


I'm looking forward to it but I'm incredibly nervous ^ヮ^;


Because the live this time is pretty hard you see ^ヮ^;


During the rehearsals...
My sweat pretty much flies around


Nakkii:


"It went on mee (;¬_¬)"
... she said that to me before ...^ヮ^ Ahaha ^ヮ^;


Everyone, if you have the time, I want you to come and hang out with us...♥


We're completely doing our best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^ヮ^


Full of fighting spirit in us!


Everyone who is coming...^ヮ^
Make sure you please follow us ok?


Today was the last brush up so I'll try to sleep \(>w<)


Good night (zzz)


-----------------------------


I don't know if that's actually what Nakkii said (cause it's kinda unclear) but I'm just gonna assume that xD but I laughed at the ¬_¬ face anyway hahahha 9/TEN -RisuTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment