Wednesday 25 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 650th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/美容院(あいり) 画像1♥ Beauty Salon (Airi ^ヮ^)
Good evening ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today
it's been about 3 months
since I went to the beauty salon ♥ ^ヮ^

I recieved treatment
to make my hair smooth ♥ヮ♥ ***
it's made out of the halo of an angel ♥

I'm happy ♥♥♥

This glossy feeling
if you could see it in the live
I'd be happy ♥ *laughs*

After that
I was able to appear on
Bayfm ON8 radio ♥ ^ヮ^

And~
Today
is the release day of
C-ute's new single
♥Dance de Bakoon! ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

Definitely please listen to it! ♥

Furthermore!
Me, Suzuki Airi's Solo DVD
"Natsuyasumi"
has gone on sale too ^ヮ^ ♥

Last week my photobook also released
"Toukoubi"
the making of it and others too
there are various scenes we shot so
everyone definitely
please check it out ♥ ^ヮ^

Also Today's
together in Buono!
Natsuyaki Miyabi-chan's birthday ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

Happy birthday~ ^ヮ^

Miya has work
today in Hawaii ♥
To spend your birthday in Hawaii
That's kinda nice isn't it (♥ヮ♥) ♥...

With that!!

I'll do my best tommorow ^ヮ^

------------------------------------------

Lots of things going on for ya Airi right? 8/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment