Tuesday 24 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 641th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/おはよん(あいり) 画像1♥ Good morning! (Airi ^ヮ^)
Morning! ♥
It's Suzuki Airi ^ヮ^

Today
We did a rehearsal run through with costumes ♥ ^ヮ^

I was nervous~ ♥♥♥ ^ヮ^

This time the costumes
are cool and danceable
but...^ヮ^ ♥

I'm worried my
stomach won't become fat(????? What's "buni") >w< *laughs*

Ah! But please hear me out ^ヮ^
My stomach
has become a little stiff ♥ (♥ヮ♥)

Yesterday my dance instructor
noticed it too ♥ (♥ヮ♥) *laughs*

Still, it's not because I've been doing situps
but my muscle strength has come it seems ♥

After right,
Until the real thing
For the sake of properly healing my cold
I go through the rehearsals too
with a mask on ♥ ^ヮ^

I have little oxygen
throughout the rehearsals so
my physical strength has absolutely come ♥ (♥ヮ♥) *laughs*

Ahh, I'm looking forward to the real thing ♥

Today too
I'll do my best ^ヮ^

As for the picture...
It has nothing to do with the rehearsals but
before in an unedited photoshoot
the staff took a
off shot for us ♥ ^ヮ^

-------------------------------------

Aww still working hard even though you have to wear a mask... they work so hard! OH and Congrats Usagi for her good results!!!! ^O^!! 7/TEN -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment