Friday 20 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 607th Blog Entry

℃-ute 公式ブログ/初の… 画像1First...
Good evening ☆=
It's Maimi

Today I was able to make a guest appearance at
Mano Erina-chan's even~ ^ヮ^ ***

There were all sorts of subjects
and it went by a blink of an eye ♪

They was a happening that kinda happened but with that included was fun too *** ^ヮ^

The details of the event was transmitted through USTREAM but

it seems like a lot of people watched it...

I was really happy ♥

thank you very much ^ヮ^
everyone who coud watch the video and everyone who took themselves up there

I'll be happy if were able to have fun ♥

And in the event
It was the first time in my life doing a reciting

In my house, I have a DVD of the reciting of a play, I've seen it but when I tried to do it in actuality, I was pretty nervous you know ^ヮ^;

I was fumbling quite a bit but...XoX

I put all my feelings into reading it \(^ヮ^)

Ah!...I posted a picture of a picture from today right ***

Well then everyone, let's go tommorow energetically too ok

Good night (zzz)

----------------------------------

A reading? a reciting of a play? hmmm? -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment