Thursday 19 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 600th Blog Entry *

℃-ute 公式ブログ/Live!上陸千聖 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/Live!上陸千聖 画像2℃-ute 公式ブログ/Live!上陸千聖 画像3
Live! landing -Chisato
Ciao everyone ★!
Today aswell!!!!!
I went to
Buono's concert ^ ♥
No matter how many times I see it, it's fun ♥ヮ♥
Chisato was able to see it
from a seat on the second floor but
I didn't want to lose to everyone on the first floor, that's how hyped up I was ;D

This time ♥
I want to go to
every single Buono! Concert \(^▽^)/ I want to participate as much as possible!!
I gotta buy the DVD ♥ヮ♥
Hahahaha
I'm a serious Buono! fan ♥ヮ♥

Picture 1 (Airi-n!)
She's really good at singing
and cute!
a girl who can do anything ^ヮ^

But but but- (♥ヮ♥)♥
As for Chisato, C-ute's
concert is starting from
the 28th of August ♥ヮ♥
I feel I want to have a
concert that's just as much
hyped up as Buono!'s Concert XoX
For some reason, that's an incredibly
high hurdle you know~ TヮT
Don't worry
Chisato is in charge of hyping things up
kinda ^ヮ^;...;
I want to gooo hyped up
Leave it to meee XoX eee

Really, in the next C-ute solo
concert ( ̄∀ ̄)
I'll do my beest!!!
Definitely please come and watch it ♥ヮ♥

And and ^
From tommorow, C-ute will being Serend ♥ヮ♥ ☺
Definitely look at it m(_ _)m
↓↓↓
(Chissaa)
http://serend.net/chisato

Picture 2 (ChisaMai)
Chisato, Mai, Nakkii
the three of us were incredibly
hyped up ^
Maimi-chan watched it too but Maimi-chan's an adult so
she was calm ♥ヮ♥
Chisato is still a child TヮT

Picture 3 (Dance de Bakoon!)
First ♥ヮ♥
time I'm showing you!
Okai-chan ^ ^ヮ^

Well then baichaako (♥ヮ♥)♥

-------------------------------------

Hahaha I can kinda see Maimi being calm compared to the other three. It's nice to know they really all do support Airi a lot! And Chisa...you can't admit to your fans that Buono!'s concerts are reaaally something =w= hehe I'm sure C-ute concerts are just as hyped up too!! -Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment