Thursday 19 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 602nd Blog Entry *

℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono! 画像1℃-ute 公式ブログ/Buono! 画像2Buono!

Good morning ☺
It's Maimi

Yesterday, everyone in C-ute went to go watch
Buono!'s live

Iyaa!! it was a hot live~

I was so worried everyone on the grounds might collapse...*** ;

In Buono! is

From C-ute, Airi

From Berryz Koubou,
Tsugunaga Momoko-chan (Momo)
Natsuyaki Miyabi-chan (Miya)

gathers up to make the group but

when these three are up on the stage, they amazingly shine! ***

With C-ute work and Buono!'s live rehearsals...you're doing your best Airi...

I think Momo and Miya surely must be like this too!!

Even so, these three are having fun here with all their might playing here, they conveyed out to me ♥ ^ヮ^

Every time I go to see a Buono! live I can say it's like this, I have the chance to talk with the Buono! members normally so unnecessarily
 
it's on my mind a lot from before each time, I say to myself have they improved? and from watching it I know they have you know!?...***

Heey, I won't lose to you guys!!!!!!

Alright
From the 28th this month,
More and more, the C-ute tour will start too
Even if I haven't grown from before the live

Today we have that rehearsal for the C-ute tour so I'll go putting in a yell!!!!!!

Ah! And I have news here ^ヮ^

From 12:00 Today, C-ute is starting Serend

Please access my Serend from here ^ヮ^

(Maimii)
http://serend.net/maimi

I'll go making pointless mutterings so

please treat me well (^-^)/

Ahh...I'm somewhat excited...♥♥♥

Well then well then, let's go today doing our best whilst enjoying ourselvesss

----------------------------

Waiii~ Buono buono~ they certainly do get better each time. It's only just accord to me but it seems like everyone's getting blogs and such apart from Berryz. I wonder why. They're not computer illiterate or anything are they haha they're just using their phones too! So I really do wonder why...though I'd have my hands full if Berryz started something...-Risu

No comments:

Post a Comment