Saturday 28 August 2010

Translations: C-ute's 663rd Blog Entry

I'm sorry.



℃-ute 公式ブログ/ごめんなさい。 画像1

It's Nakajima Saki.


Today,


at long last


it's the dance special!! "Chou uranai ito!!"


it's started ***


Before the live


I got nervous and anxious


it was bad!


More than anything!!!!


In the second performance


Everyone who came


I ended up injuring my leg,


℃-ute 公式ブログ/ごめんなさい。 画像2in the middle of it so


I ended up not being able to come out,


Please excuse me,


I immediately went to the hospital


Already, really


Nakajima is a weakling.


Really please excuse me.


Today,


my leg injury has gone down


a little.


I'm sorry.


Picture 1


My current condition.


I'm standing normally.


Picture 2


Smile.


I'm really


sorry please excuse me.


-Nakajima Saki-


-----------------------------


Poor Nakkii! you don't have to apologize so much! it's ok really! Just get better~ 8/TEN -Risu


No comments:

Post a Comment